Re: Password - Excel

In a message dated 1/5/2005 5:58:16 AM Pacific Standard Time, gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com writes:
Two years ago, I had the same problem.
I used one of the above links and solved my problem.
I don't remember which one I used.

It did not give me the lost password but it cooked up
another password (some crazy combination of letters
and numbers and special characters) which worked.
I then saved the file once again without the password
and swore never to use passwords till my memory
improved.
It hasn't
It's worse now.

Regards
G Vishwanath
Safe and dry at Bangalore, India
After sending my e-mail, I suddenly remembered my password.  Thanks for all your e-mail. I'll save them all for future use.

I learned my lesson.  I will just maintain 3 passwords for numerous applications.

Again, thanks a lot.

Jun