Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RTUs - Dead load?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RTUs - Dead load?
- From: "akester" <akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 03:24:30 -0500
Reminds me of my Bangladeshi Timber Design Professor in school, who quibbed that some examples of dead loads are, "Weights of the ceiling, the walls, permanent machinery or partitions, your mother in law."
lago maria, fl
- Prev by Subject: Re: Rolling Shear on Wood Nailer
- Next by Subject: Re: A scene from "A Few Good Structural Engineers"
- Previous by thread: RE: wind load on 2 sided structure
- Next by thread: OT: NEWS ITEM - "Why you should ditch Norton AntiVirus"