Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
pile lateral analysis programs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: pile lateral analysis programs
- From: "Bruce Holcomb" <bholcomb(--nospam--at)brpae.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:36:41 -0600
Title: pile lateral analysis programs
Can anybody compare / contrast L-Pile vs. All-Pile design programs? Have you had any experiences that using one or the other is more difficult or more difficult to get the required input from the Geotech? On one of our current projects, the Geotech has provided input for use with L-Pile to analyze the piles for lateral loads and I don’t know enough about these programs to know if the input parameters would be valid for either program.
I have attached some websites to each, if that is helpful.
Lpile plus 5.0
Bruce D. Holcomb, P.E., S.E.
Member AISC, SEAKM
Butler, Rosenbury & Partners
300 S. Jefferson, Suite 505
Springfield, MO 65806
Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, Planning & Development
Your Vision. Our Focus.
- Prev by Subject: Pictures database - Access
- Next by Subject: Re: pile lateral analysis programs
- Previous by thread: OT: NEWS ITEM - "Why you should ditch Norton AntiVirus"
- Next by thread: Re: pile lateral analysis programs