pile lateral analysis programs

Title: pile lateral analysis programs

Can anybody compare / contrast L-Pile vs. All-Pile design programs Have you had any experiences that using one or the other is more difficult or more difficult to get the required input from the Geotech?  On one of our current projects, the Geotech has provided input for use with L-Pile to analyze the piles for lateral loads and I dont know enough about these programs to know if the input parameters would be valid for either program.

I have attached some websites to each, if that is helpful.

Thanks!

Lpile plus 5.0

http://www.ensoftinc.com/

All-Pile

http://www.civiltech.com/software/all-pile.html

Bruce D. Holcomb, P.E., S.E.

Structural Engineer

Member AISC, SEAKM

Butler, Rosenbury & Partners

300 S. Jefferson, Suite 505

Springfield, MO 65806

ph. 417-865-6100

fax 417-865-6102

www.brpae.com

Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, Planning & Development

Your Vision.  Our Focus.