Asian Relief

Someone, I think Andrew Kester, asked if there was a way to help the tsunami victims. I just talked with a friend that works with Project Hope, who said that a large group of organizations use Interaction (www.interaction.org) as a way to share help and information. Going to their website, I found that the Center for International Disaster Information looks like the place to go. I have not pursued it further.
Jim Getaz
Winchester, Virginia