OT - Does spelling really count?

Typoglycemia....

Don't delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not, you can actually read it. Give it a try!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought I was slpeling wnrng.

The nxet tmie smeonoe has turolbe wtih Egnislh rmmeeebr tihs psot bferoe you sapm him (<:.

Rgerdas,
Dnnies Wsih, PE