OT - Does spelling really count?

This does bring up an interesting point for me, though.  I was wondering
how, when I review my own writings, I always seem to miss one word that was
misspelled, or the couple two tree typos here and there.  Now it makes
sense, so I know I have to spend a little more time actually looking,
instead of just reading.

Dave Maynard, PE
Gillette, WY