	From: CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com]
	Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 6:16 PM
	To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
	Subject: Football Goal Post Foundation

	Has anyone previously designed the subject item? If so, any
suggestions or issues to be concerned with? My intent is to use the same
concrete drilled shaft design methodology used for flag poles, parking
lot lights, or highway high mast lights/overhead signs. If you have had
prior experience, did the goal post vendor supply the base reactions?

	TIA,
	Charlie Canitz, PE
	Annapolis, MD