From: Dennis S. Wish, PE [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 11:13 PM
To: SEAINT Listservice
Subject: OT - Does spelling really count?

Typoglycemia....

Don't delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not, you can
actually read it. Give it a try!

I  cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a
wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be
in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed
it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey

lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I
awlyas thought  I was slpeling wnrng.

The nxet tmie smeonoe has turolbe wtih Egnislh rmmeeebr tihs psot bferoe

you sapm him (<:.

Rgerdas,
Dnnies Wsih, PE