Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
NEHRP News[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: NEHRP News
- From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:35:36 -0800
Some of you code gurus may already know this but I just read that Congress has approved (and the President signed) H.R. 2608 which continues the NEHRP program through 2009. However, the lead agency is being transferred from FEMA to NIST. Also of interest is that they also combined this with H.R.3980 which creates the National Windstorm Impact Reduction Program.
Thomas Hunt, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Need Engineer in San Jose for Light-Framing
- Next by Subject: Re: NEHRP News
- Previous by thread: Re: THAT SEISMIC STUFF NEED NOT BE SO PAINFUL
- Next by thread: Re: NEHRP News