OT: Blogging

Anyone out there doing a blog?

I just set one up (finally) on my server, and now I'm overwhelmed with the possibilities. I'm using WordPress (http://www.wordpress.org) on my Linux machine, and after getting some bugs ironed out it seems to be quite feature-ful and easy to administer.

I like the idea of having "full control" of my own server, etc., rather than hosting off someone else.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else is doing this, would like to share some ideas. Of course, I'm including a section for discussions related to Structural Engineering as well as all the other stuff.

See ya in the blogosphere.