Factored Load Combinations with Cranes

Are there factored load combinations recommended for design in a one story building with a crane supported by the steel framing?   IBC Section 2.3.2 gives load combinations but doesn’t distinguish crane hook loads like it does in allowable stress load combinations.  I interpret the crane load to be an ‘L’ load, separating it from the roof live load Lr.  This means in Equations 3, 4, 5 I can reduce the crane load to a factor of 0.5.  Am I looking at this correctly?

I ask this for foundation design load combinations.

Rich Lewis

Lewis Engineering