Truck Loading Info

Where can I find a listing of various trucks and their
axle loadings?  I have AASHTO info on typical H and HS
type trucks, but I am more interested in vehicles like
salt trucks and heating oil delivery trucks, etc,
maybe even the occasional H2.

I've tried searching Google, but nothing useful has
popped up.  Maybe I am using the wrong search words.

Thanks,
Jim Wilson, PE
Stroudsburg, PA