Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Truck Loading Info[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Truck Loading Info
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:52:51 EST
You might try getting weigh-in-motion data from a state DOT person. If you know a DOT bridge engineer, they will probably have access to this data and can give you all kinds of neat pie charts. Or look through some university's files for a thesis that uses this data.
(Weigh-in-motion data is what those truck scales along highways generate.)
- Prev by Subject: Truck Loading Info
- Next by Subject: Trussed arch effective length
- Previous by thread: Truck Loading Info
- Next by thread: Re: R value for Ordinary Moment Truss Frame