Re: Factored Load Combinations with Cranes

Rich
You might want to look at the Metal Building Manufacturer's
Association Design Manual and also look at the Design Guide
for Steel Crane Support Structures published by the Canadian
Steel Institute for Steel Construction and available for
download at their web site until it is actually published
which is supposed to be soon.  Also the author of the latter
Bob MacCrimmon wrote an article in one of the engineering
journals on limit states design of runways.  I can't remember
which but I will try to find it.
Gary