From: Joseph Grill [mailto:jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 8:19 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Blogging

You know, I had never even heard of "blog" or "blogging" before "Rathergate"

(please, no political discussion here).  I'm (besides a home grown Wyoming
bumpkin now a living in Northern Arizona Bumpkinville") lost on this "blog"
thing.  I was pretty naive as a kid about sex, drugs, and well, I guess I
had the drinking thing well figured out, and as a father at 19 maybe not so
naive about sex (at the moment finishing up the last of the holiday Tom and
Jerry batter), but how about an explanation, for a pushing retirement guy,
on this "blogging thing.  Any of you up to speed "bloggers" up to an
explanation?  You can email me privately if you may be embarrassed about
answering this email from such a "hick".  Is it kind of like what we are
doing on this list or what?  How does it work, and HOW DO I BLOG?

Wow, way too many quotes, parentheses, and commas.  Hope Gail isn't reading
this!  Had dinner tonight with my wife (that was good) and two elderly women

(I was the only male).  I had to come home for some of the hard stuff.
Water is boiling for another round.

J. Grill