aci 318-02 vs. 318-99

Hello:

I am gathering materials for the PE exam in april. The structural standards include aci 318-02 and aci 530-02. My question is how different are these from the '99 editions. In the interest of saving money is it realistic to pencil in the changes from '99 to '02 ( 318-02 is on reserve at the local university, aci 530-02 is not). Any heads up will be greatly appreciated.

S.

Jason A.

Do you Yahoo!?