Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: aci 318-02 vs. 318-99[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: aci 318-02 vs. 318-99
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 12:37:27 EST
Astute visualizers will realize that the 6-year ACI 318 cycle was off in the 90's - there was a code in '95 and a code in '99. The '99 code was done to get in sync with the IBC; ACI 318-99 was included in the IBC 2000, 318-02 was included in the IBC 2003, etc.
There are virtually no changes from 318-02 to 05 except wording; however since one of the wording changes was to change "welded wire fabric" to "welded wire reinforcement", the resulting list of changes was something like 127 pages long.
- Prev by Subject: Re: aci 318-02 vs. 318-99
- Next by Subject: Re: aci 318-02 vs. 318-99
- Previous by thread: RE: aci 318-02 vs. 318-99
- Next by thread: IRC Braced Panel Discussion