Mass Realty Check...

Thanks to everyone who chimed in on this issue…

Funny thing was, like Gary’s post, somehow the owner was able to find an engineer

Who didn’t think the retrofit was necessary…

Honestly, after reading his (the reviewing engineer’s) letter, I don’t think the guy

really knew what he was talking about or looking at…

The other engineer the owner had review the thing (why he hired two escapes me…)

agreed with me (as did everyone on “seaint”)…at least in concept.

Glad to know I wasn’t crazy, on this issue at least!

Thanks again!

David L. Fisher SE PE

Fisher + partners

372 West Ontario