Re: NEHRP News

Gail,

I just threw it out but there is an article in the latest Civil Engineering magazine that explains the entire development and reasoning.  The short answer is that FEMA is now getting preoccupied with Homeland Security issues.  Have you tried recently to order any FEMA documents.  Most of the newer ones are on back order.  Some now take up to 6 months to get.  Guess where all the printing budget went to?!

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com

01/18/2005 05:59 AM