Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Checker plate info required.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <SEAINT(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Checker plate info required.
- From: "Michael Laplante" <michael.laplante(--nospam--at)cima.ca>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:49:34 -0500
I am trying to find design load tables for checker plate. I have a catwalk that requries checker plate for the walking surface. Can anyone point me to a resource that would list the design loads, deflections and material properties. I have checked all our in-house design manuals and product catalogs but did not have any luck.
Tél.(514) 337-2462 poste #2196
- Prev by Subject: Chain Drag, was Fire Damaged Slab on Grade
- Next by Subject: RE: Checker plate info required.
- Previous by thread: embed plate thickness
- Next by thread: RE: Checker plate info required.