From: Michael Laplante [mailto:michael.laplante(--nospam--at)cima.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 8:50 AM
To: SEAINT(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Checker plate info required.

I am trying to find design load tables for checker plate.  I have a catwalk that requries checker plate for the walking surface. Can anyone point me to a resource that would list the design loads, deflections and material properties.  I have checked all our in-house design manuals and product catalogs but did not have any luck.

Michael Laplante

LAVAL
3400, boul. du Souvenir, bureau 600
Laval QC H7V 3Z2