RE: Equestrian bridge loads and railings

Tom, thanks for checking. I'm inclined to just use the railing height as
required for bicycles. It seems that horseback riders cross highway
bridges and other rural bridges without any special railing protection,
and there don't seem to be any standards requiring higher railings.

William C. Sherman, PE
(Bill Sherman)
CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311