From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 11:09 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Email management

Hans:

I recommend POPfile.  If you are using Outlook as your email client, then use POPfile + Outclass.  This does everything you want, plus excellent (99% +) spam filtering.  You can find this free software via Google, or look at my previous posts in the Listserv archives.

HTH,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas