ultrasonic thickness gage

Do any of you happen to have an ultrasonic thickness gage that can test steel plate thicknesses (say 0.1" to 1" range)that has been sitting in your supply closet and you don't need it any more?

I would like to have one (and could use one tomorrow if I had one), but I don't want to spend the money for a new one.  I hear that the Panametrics are very good but the base model is beyond my budget.  I tried ebay for Panametrics and only came up with a few that were not complete units.  Does anyone know of a place that sells refurbished units?

Best regards,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
LVTA