From: "Kestner, James W." <jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 7:57 AM
Subject: Who is the EOR?

When someone (Architect, Owner or Contractor) wants to limit a structural
engineer's work only to a portion of the structural work (such as the
foundations only), then we need to ask who is doing the other structural
design work?

Who has the overall responsibility for all the engineering? How is this
normally determined?