From: Christopher Wright [mailto:chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 10:13 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Who is the EOR?

On Jan 19, 2005, at 9:57 AM, Kestner, James W. wrote:

> Who has the overall responsibility for all the engineering? How is
> this normally determined?
If you mean 'professional' responsibility it can only be another
engineer--the person who seals the plans. That probably excludes all 3
of the individuals you've named. If the source of the question is what
I suspect, you might want to think the project over very carefully,
lest you find yourself on the hook for the whole thing.
http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw/