Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: plaster expert in PA area[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: plaster expert in PA area
- From: "Wesley Werner" <wwerner(--nospam--at)conewago.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:14:55 -0500
Another contractor you might want to try is http://www.novingergroup.com/intlath.htm . It appears that they do lath and plaster type of work.
Wesley C. Werner
- Prev by Subject: Re: plaster expert in PA area
- Next by Subject: Plywood shear wall definition
- Previous by thread: Re: plaster expert in PA area
- Next by thread: Fireplace soot--was: Off Topic - An engineer probably should know this, but I don't