From: Kestner, James W. [mailto:jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 7:57 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Who is the EOR?

When someone (Architect, Owner or Contractor) wants to limit a
structural engineer's work only to a portion of the structural work
(such as the foundations only), then we need to ask who is doing the
other structural design work?

Who has the overall responsibility for all the engineering? How is this
normally determined?