Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Chopra Book[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Chopra Book
- From: "vicpeng" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:03:33 -0800
Thanks to everyone who responded to my call for Chopra's book. I have had several generous offers to help me out. I have one question left.
Can anyone tell me if there are significant differences between the two editions? Can I study the 1st Edition without missing important concepts or data contained, or revised, in the 2nd?
Thor A. Tandy P.Eng
- Prev by Subject: RE: Checker plate info required.
- Next by Subject: Clothing rack
- Previous by thread: Reinforcement by Steel In R.C.C. Construction
- Next by thread: Test Message