Glu-lam beams

I am looking for expertise in the evaluation and possible repair of glu-lam
beams that are delaminating.  The building is in Fallbrook California near
San Diego. I believe that there are companies that specialize in this.

Appreciate any help or suggestions.

James A. Sadler, SE
Jasco Pacific, Inc.
550-D Industrial Way