From: jascopac [mailto:jascopac(--nospam--at)pacbell.net]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 4:39 PM
To: Seaint@Seaint. Org
Subject: Glu-lam beams

I am looking for expertise in the evaluation and possible repair of glu-lam
beams that are delaminating.  The building is in Fallbrook California near
San Diego. I believe that there are companies that specialize in this.

Appreciate any help or suggestions.

James A. Sadler, SE
Jasco Pacific, Inc.
550-D Industrial Way