RE: Glu-lam beams

Nels -

Bob has joined John A. Martin and Associates and is working out of their
Oxnard office but, IMO, he's still the guy to go to for this kind of thing.

Current info:
V (805) 486-2670
F (805) 486-2675

520 W. 5th St.
Suite K
Oxnard, CA 93030

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers
http://www.AllenDesigns.com
V (949) 248-8588	 .	 F (949) 209-2509