Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Glu-lam beams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Glu-lam beams
- From: Markajohn(--nospam--at)cs.com
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:57:38 EST
You might look at QUAKEWRAP.COM This is a company that can wrap GLBs and other things in fiber-reinforced fabric and thier web site features some examples. I havn't worked with them, so no guarantees from the management, but it look interesting.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Glu-lam beams
- Next by Subject: Re: Glu-lam beams
- Previous by thread: Glu-lam beams
- Next by thread: Re: Glu-lam beams