Cantilever Diaphragm

Hello All,
Just want some expert advise on the cantilever diaphragm subject, this
SFR is in City of L.A.
This is a 2-story (light-frame)house with flat roof, the 2nd- floor looks
like this:

                                 61.5'
   ________________________________
  |                               deck                           | 6'
  |           ______________________          |
  |   10'  |                     OMF               | 10'    |
  | deck |                  house                  | deck |
  |          |OMF                           OMF||          | 21.5'
  |          |                                            |          |
  | ____ |__________OMF  _______|____  |

There are 10' cantliver decks on both sides and a 6' cant. deck out
front.
Horizontal diaphragm is plywood, there are moment frames(OMF) on all four
sides of the house.
My question, is this concept do-able(using hor. plywood diaphram)? I know
there are some restrictions on the allowable length of cantilever in the
city of L.A using the flexible diaphragm. Not even sure that the FDA will
work here. Are there any restrictions on the allowable length of
cantilever allowed for Rigid Diaphragm Analysis?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks in Advance

Lito San Juan
Moorpark, CA