Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- From: "Joe Grill" <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:15:11 -0700
In the ICC web site the “Civil & Structural Engineering: Seismic Design of Buildings and Bridges (2000 IBC)” is offered for sale. The authors name is not listed that I can see. Is it an updated version of “Williams” second edition of “Seismic Design of Buildings and Bridges”?
Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)
Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.
Civil Engineering and Surveying
1146 W. Hwy 89A Suite B
Sedona, AZ 86340
PHONE (928) 282-1061
FAX (928) 282-2058
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: [no subject]
- Previous by thread: RE: Specifying CMU block weights
- Next by thread: Arched Roof C&C Wind Loads