Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Welding Stainless Steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Welding Stainless Steel
- From: "Lutz, James" <James.Lutz(--nospam--at)earthtech.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:51:38 -0800
I was at an AWS seminar last year that dealt with welding of stainless steel. They passed out a booklet by Lincoln Electric that had a table of recommended filler metals. For type 304L stainless steel, they recommended E308L or E347 coated electrode, ER308L or ER347 for solid metal core wire, E308LT-X or E347T-X for flux core wire.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Welding Stainless Steel
- Next by Subject: welding to structure painted with lead base paint
- Previous by thread: Re: Welding Stainless Steel
- Next by thread: Bad or Good Habit?