Flood Loadings - ASCE 24 v. ASCE 7

A quick question to save $52 from the ASCE bookstore -
does ASCE 24 share the same approach to designing for
low-velocity flood loadings as ASCE 7-02 section
5.3.3.3?  ASCE 7 allows for the calculation of an
effective hydrostatic loading, dh, from flow rates
less than 10ft/sec.  My design flow rate is less than
2ft/sec.

Thanks in advance,
Jim Wilson, PE
Stroudsburg, PA