Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Proctor Tests[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Proctor Tests
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:47:12 EST
Are there are guidelines for when you should specify a standard Proctor and when you should specify a Modified Proctor?
Is it based on type or magnitude of loading?
- Prev by Subject: Pressure Treated Wood
- Next by Subject: RE: Proctor Tests
- Previous by thread: Construction Tolerance
- Next by thread: RE: Proctor Tests