From: Ed Tornberg [mailto:ed(--nospam--at)tornbergconsulting.com]
Sent
:
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 10:28 PM
To:
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Proctor Tests

I went to my two most recent projects that had geotech reports, and one said standard and the other said modified for soils under foundations for low rise buildings.   Similar type loadings.  I’d defer to the local geotech for an informed answer, so that leads to -

The follow up question:  is there a geotech listserve similar to SEAINT?

Ed Tornberg

Tornberg Consulting, LLC

503-551-4165