RE: Solid blocking between 2x outlookers

The outlookers are capped at both ends with 2x10's,
which at first glance seems like it would restrain
them from rotating.   But now I can't see that being
too effective where they are nailed into the end grain
of the outlooker.  Solid blocking it is!

Eli - valid comment about this not being the place to
skimp on the design.  I have to keep reminding myself
not to put on my contractor hat.

Thanks,
Jim