Precast concrete beam help needed

I have been asked to evaluate the floor rating for a manufacturing building that has precast concrete beams.  They are sort of like double tees without the flanges on either side.  An upside-down u-shape.  I'm sure there is a name for these, but I don't know what it is.  Anyway, I had a testing agency do some field testing and they came up with the concrete strength and rebar size and location and I was wondering if any of you might have any kind of load tables for these.  I would be happy to fax or email the section to you if it helps.  Any help is appreciated.

I don't really know, but am guessing that the building was built around 1968 based on some sprinkler drawings that I have.  Of course they have the sprinkler drawings and not the structural drawings.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.