Re: OT: Bill Polhemus blog

Randy Vogelgesang S.E. wrote:

Bill,
Was that your blog that referenced by the Wall Street
Journal in James Taranto's column?
http://www.opinionjournal.com/best/?id=110006210
If your blog made the WSJ, you must be big time :)

YES, IT WAS! I was excited. I even sent a couple of folks here on SEAINT a head's up.

Thanks for the props. That was cool.

But *sob* now my fifteen minutes of fame are OVER!

(P.S. Check out my blog at:

http://www.polhemus.cc/blog

Not a lot of "engineering stuff" there yet, because I'm planning on putting that particular page on my "main" website which is NOT finished yet--what's there now is a hack job we put together trying to learn FrontPage--and finally giving up).