Re: Misc Comments on Concrete Discoloration

Tom,

Strange as I may seem, I am actually not writing these posts for the sheer fun of seeing my name in print.

They are actually excerpts for a book I am writing on slab-on-ground design and construction.  Since the book is not yet published,  probably the best way to reference the post is just 'Private communication, industry consultant'  or 'Private communication, Gail Kelley."

To the best of my knowledge what I have posted is correct,  or as correct as an awful lot of research can make it.

Gail Kelley