Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Misc Comments on Concrete Discoloration[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Misc Comments on Concrete Discoloration
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:19:52 EST
Strange as I may seem, I am actually not writing these posts for the sheer fun of seeing my name in print.
They are actually excerpts for a book I am writing on slab-on-ground design and construction. Since the book is not yet published, probably the best way to reference the post is just 'Private communication, industry consultant' or 'Private communication, Gail Kelley."
To the best of my knowledge what I have posted is correct, or as correct as an awful lot of research can make it.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Misc Comments on Concrete Discoloration
- Next by Subject: Re: Misc Comments on Concrete Discoloration
- Previous by thread: RE: Misc Comments on Concrete Discoloration
- Next by thread: Re: Misc Comments on Concrete Discoloration