Re: Residential Foundation and CABO

Jim:

I have a CABO at home.  I will try to remember to look at it tonight when
I get home (but since I am getting older and senility is becoming a
factor, I may forget).

Without looking at it, it is somewhat likely that for the condition that
you describe (about 9 ft floor to floor with 8 ft of fill) may not require
reinforcing per CABO.  You should be able to look at an IRC to get a rough
feeling as much of the CABO was "moved" into the IRC.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI