RE: Residential Foundation and CABO

The contractor's own "plans" say that 6' ft fill is
maximum for the wall type.  His standard notes
probably haven't changed in 25 years.  And what about
horizontal joint reinforcement?  I can't find any
mention of this in the IRC - all 4 pages of
mason-a-ry/concrete foundation requirements.

And I believe L&I has referenced CABO as the code,
they just didn't have any enforcement of it until the
IRC came into effect.  Is that correct?

Thanks,
Jim