Re: Residential Foundation and CABO

I remember that about 50 yrs. ago, I was a laborer in Rockford, Illinois
and we were doing basements- with reinf. However my job was to remove the reinf. after the City inspector came and place it in another basement and then to move it on and on. I guess that contractor saved a couple of hundred $ or so on each house. I got $2.30/hr.

But we don't do it that way in any place that I have seen in the last 50 years.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA