one way & two way standard bar cut-off

hello everybody,

I'm confuse with the standard bar cut-off of one way & two way slab with beams with straight bar reinforcement arrangement. I have read a lot of references, particularly the book of J.G McGregor and I found out that the top bar cut off are the following:

one way slab: L/4 from exterior support & L/3 from interior support (whichever is bigger between the two succesive span)

Is this also applicable for two way slab with beams that have a straight bar arrangement?

Thank you so much.

CLINT B. ALBUNIAN
Civil Engineer
Iloilo City, Philippines