RE: OFF TOPIC - SE / PE initials

Also, new cards every time you get a new license.  I'm currently applying
for 4 new states.  I foresee about 4 more in the next year.  Granted, cards
aren't expensive related to the cost of obtaining the license, but it's
annoying.

For what it's worth, I intend to do exactly that as soon as my licenses
settle down.

Jason