From: David Maynard [mailto:davemaynard(--nospam--at)ceincorp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 2:23 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: AISC Manual

The 3rd Edition of the LRFD manual does NOT include any ASD methods within.  I think there will be another manual later that will incorporate all methods of steel analysis and will soon become the "bible," if you will, as far as structural design.  Or so I understand it.

Dave Maynard, PE
Gillette, Wyoming