RE: OFF TOPIC - SE / PE initials

Yi:

"Should" is a rather strong word to use in whether you should just have
the SE after your name rather than both PE and SE.  I look at it more in
the way that as a matter of practice those who have their California SE
license (and thus also a PE license) and only practice in California
typically only use the SE designation after their name.  I am not sure if
that is how you "should" do it, but rather it is how it is commonly done.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI